Spouse Open Work Permit

Contact Us

A work permit is a legal document which authorizes a foreign worker to work legally in Canada. Barring certain exceptions, most foreign temporary workers need this document to work. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) might also be required to enter Canada based of your country or residence or citizenship.

It is a work permit that is not job-specific and because of that, you will not need the following when you apply for your work permit: a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada; or proof that an employer has submitted an offer of employment through the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee.

Spouse Open Work Permit Specialist Canada

Become a part of our family And Speak to a Specialist +1 437-998-3968